Project Go Green: Sentiss supports the restoration of the environment and has had an ongoing tree plantation program which was started in 2010 at Nalagarh and Gurgaon. We have been planting about 2000 saplings every year.
Project Roshni: As part of an initiative to provide support for orphaned and disabled children, Sentiss invites children from Amar Jyoti School to set up mini stalls and sell hand made artifacts on festive occasions like Karwa Chauth and Diwali.
- Grow Green & Clean
- To promote cleanliness.
- Swatch Bharat by Sentiss, Nalagarh, Himachal Pradesh
- Village panchayat, Nalagarh, Himachal Pradesh
- 3 schools are maintained 55 saplings have been planted in 3 years
- Go-green tree plantation
- For cleaner air.
- Tree plantation, Gurugram, Haryana
- Done once a year
- I Am Gurgaon
- We have planted 5100 Saplings. The survival rates of the saplings are 80% and the monitoring is done by IAMGURGAON team. Aims to protect the environment through planting saplings
- Sanitation project
- To support and promote government’s Swatch Bharat initiative
- Sanitation 03 Toilets 03 Urinal with septic tank in Adopted School (Sr. Secondary School Rajpura), Nalagarh, Himachal Pradesh
- Proceeds from the run are used towards taking acre of differently-abled children
- Joy of giving Week
- Joy of giving Week: encouraging people to donate in kind for Orphan under privileged, Nalagarh, Himachal Pradesh & Gurugram, Haryana.
- Joy of giving Week: encouraging people to donate in kind for Orphan under privileged, Nalagarh, Himachal Pradesh & Gurugram, Haryana
- Swami Amar Dev Vidyalaya
- Donations such as school bags and books, clothes, toys, blankets, utility items such as soaps, toothpastes, toothbrushes, luggage bags, socks, etc., are received in kind.