Corporate Social Responsibility
At Sentiss Pharma Pvt. Ltd, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has been an integral part of the way we have been doing our business since inception. Company’s CSR initiatives has played pivotal role in improving the lives of the communities and society at large and in & around our operations with an objective to energize, involve and enable them to realise their potential. This has also enabled us to fulfil our commitment to be a socially responsible corporate citizen.
The main objective of Sentiss Pharma Pvt Ltd, CSR policy is:
- To lay down guidelines to make CSR a key business process for sustainable development of the society keeping in view of the guidelines of central government issued from time to time.
- To generate goodwill and recognition among all stakeholders of the company.
CSR activities at Sentiss shall be carried mainly through:
- As required under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013, Charitable Trust has been formed by the Company for CSR activities.
- Contribution/Donation made to such other Organization/Institutions as may be permitted under the applicable laws from time to time.
- Directly by the Company for fulfilling its responsibilities towards various stakeholders
The scope of the CSR projects of the Company will mainly cover the following areas but not limited to the same and may extend to other specific projects/ programs as permitted under the law from time to time.
CSR Committee has been formed as per the applicable laws and the committee is responsible for the implementation/monitoring and review of this policy and various projects/activities undertaken under the policy. The CSR Committee shall submit periodical reports to the board of directors.
CSR Committee of Sentiss Pharma Pvt Ltd shall consist of the following members:
- Mr. Deepak Bahri – Managing Director
- Mr. Mahesh K Garg – Director
- Dr. Canakapalli Bhaktavatasala Rao – Independent Director
- Ms. Geeta Mathur – Independent Director
From amongst the employees of the Settlor Company, the Trustees may constitute “execution committees”, having members not more than three (3) for each project and designate one (1) of them as “Principal Executor”. The Principal Executor will act as conduit between, the CSR committee of the Settlor Company and the Trustees of the Trust in order to facilitate monitoring of progress of the CSR projects including information about availability and utilization of funds at least once in a month. CSR committee will nominate a member for conducting secretarial functions.
The committee shall endeavour to spend at least 2% of the average net profit during the preceding three financial years on CSR activities mentioned in the schedule VII of the Companies Act.
Monitoring & Reporting:
- The CSR Committee will be responsible for the monitoring CSR activities and report to the Board from time to time.
- The Committee will review Projects/Programs covered under CSR activities listed in the scope of activities and approve them for implementation.
- The CSR Committee meetings are held from time to time to ensure that the activities are implemented in adherence to the policy/requirements as per the Companies act 2013.
The Annual Report of the Company include a section on CSR outline, CSR Policy, CSR committee, CSR initiatives undertaken by Company, the CSR expenditure during the financial year and other information as required by the prevailing law.