With the objective of ‘Sharing Happiness by enhancing Quality of Life’. Sentiss is determined to make a positive contribution to the community. Social activities at Sentiss are called SEVA, in which we operate and invest primarily in health, education, and environment programs to bring sustainable improvements. It’s our sincere efforts to promote good health and social development.
Patients benefited through local charitable dispensary
Free cataract surgeries conducted
Patients benefitted at SADH Care hospital
Women trained for self-employment skills
Units of blood donated
Students benefitted through AksharGyan school
Eye camps conducted
- SADH Care Hospital: SADH Care Hospital, a Not-for-Profit multispecialty hospital, was setup in January 2017 by Sentiss Foundation in Pataudi, near Gurugram, Haryana- with the aim to bridge the gap between quality healthcare and affordable treatment. The primary aim of SADH Care is to provide sustainable & quality healthcare services at highly subsidized rates, with the mission of Care, Compassion and Empathy. The hospital is run by experienced and senior retired Army doctors along with Ex-Army paramedics and support staff who have dedicated themselves to the cause of Sharing happiness by enhancing the quality of life. Sentiss Foundation, the CSR division of Sentiss Pharma, supports SADH care Hospital financially and administratively.
- Project Drishti: This project aims at tackling preventable blindness by organizing monthly eye clinics for the under privileged people of Pataudi and other remote villages around Nalagarh and Gurgaon. We do this in coordination with the Niramaya Charitable Trust. We have treated nearly 9000 people, while distributing 24,000 packs of medicine and 4462 spectacles. In addition, we facilitated free cataract surgeries for 820 people.
- Charitable Dispensary: This project entails sponsoring a charitable dispensary â€œMansa Devi Charitable Dispensaryâ€ to enable access to medicines and medical facilities for people from villages around our manufacturing facility. Our endeavor is to treat 600 patients every month through this initiative.
- Blood Donation Drive: Our manufacturing facility at Nalagarh organizes blood donation drives every year in association with Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (PGIMS), Chandigarh as part of our modest contribution towards society.
- Project â€œStride Against Cancerâ€: Every year, Sentiss volunteers participate in a walk to create awareness and raise funds for cancer patients. Over the years the Sentiss team has registered its presence through hundreds of volunteers with an aim to sensitize people about this disease and make them aware of the plight of those afflicted by its life limiting conditions.
Our CSR Activities
Akshar-Gyan is a school for primary education through play-way method. There is a big slum area at Peersthan nearby (about 1.5 km. from our manufacturing plant), where two classrooms have been set up for slum-area children. 55 children are currently enrolled, every year 35-55 students are enrolled in two classes, 95 students have been further admitted in government public schools
SADH Care Hospital
Not-for-profit hospital set up by Sentiss foundation, in 2017, to provide quality healthcare services at subsidized rates to people of Pataudi and surrounding rural areas (Haryana). There was also no decent primary mother& childcare facility in 30 kilometers radius of Pataudi.
Our contribution to the society: 3,500+ minor surgeries 610+ major surgeries 56,000+ OPDs completed 2,800+ in-patients served
489 babies born The mother and child-care facility is soon reaching the milestone of the birth of 500th baby at the facility
Physiotherapy clinic at Deepashram
Set up in 2013, a physiotherapy clinic in Deepashram, the home for the disabled, helps the children to keep the mobility of their limbs intact with the help of regular physiotherapy sessions by a qualified physiotherapist appointed by the Sentiss foundation.
Free cataract surgeries, spectacles and medicines are given to all patients as prescribed by the doctor at Village Farrukh Nagar and Pataudi
Centre teaches stitching and tailoring skills to rural women to become self-reliant and empowered.
Yearly exhibition of the artworks prepared by women skilled through different charitable trusts and foundations. This gives women encouragement and appreciation as they sell their artworks.
We have planted 5100 Saplings starting 2011, in Gurugram area. The survival rates of the saplings are 80% and the monitoring is done by IAMGURGAON team. Aims to protect the environment.
Sanitation needs of 3 schools in Nalagarh, Himachal Pradesh, are also looked after under this project supporting government’s Swatch Bharat mission.
55 saplings have also been planted near our manufacturing plant in 3 years
Mata Mansa-Devi charitable dispensary
There was no OPD dispensary in the area nearby to address to day to day healthcare needs of the people. This Local charitable dispensary was set up in 2015 to also spread aware about the health and hygiene practices.
Blood donation camps
Our employees in Gurugram, Haryana and Nalagarh, Himachal Pradesh offices participate in the annually conducted blood donation camps. A total of 192 units of blood was donated in the year 2021.